The 2019 TVS Apache RR 310 has been launched in India. For the latest 2019 version, the Apache RR 310 has received a few updates on the outside as well on the hardware front. Not a lot on the list but a few neat tucks to refresh the package. The updated model has already received its first ever owner – Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Starting off, the 2019 Apache RR 310 now comes in a new paint job – Phantom Black. The new paint job is slightly different than the current Racing Black livery that will be discontinued by the new model. The new one features a white and red race stripe that runs from the nose to the tail.
The Race Tuned (RT) Slipper Clutch enhances the customer’s riding experience as it provides swift gear shifting with low hand fatigue and maintains vehicle stability at high speed during downshifts, especially in corners. Crafted for precision, the slipper function of the motorcycle allows rapid downshifts preventing wheel hop and chain whip. The system is also engineered with an Assist Function wherein the clutch plates lock tightly increasing the clutch engagement force thus resulting in the reduced clutch effort. The new TVS Apache RR 310 RT Slipper Clutch is a powerful and highly useful feature, which complements city, highway as well as track riding.
Fret not, existing Apache RR 310 owners! You can get the Race Tunes Slipper Clutch as a TVS Racing accessory. The Slipper Clutch can be retrofitted to your bikes as well. This facility is available at the select TVS Apache RR 310 dealerships across the country for a nominal price.
TVS Apache RR 310 Features
- Reverse Inclined DOHC (Double Over Head Cam) Liquid cooled Engine
- Additional oil cooling technology
- 6-Speed Gear Box
- Race Inspired Vertical Speedo-cum-Tachometer
- Bi-LED Twin Projector Head Lamps
- Michelin Street Sport tyres
The 2019 Apache RR 310 will be up for sale in select showrooms. It will be available for a price of INR 2.27 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi). The new price is around INR 3000 more than the price of the outgoing model.
TVS Apache RR 310 News In A Flash
- 2019 TVS Apache RR 310 launched
- Now comes with Race Tuned (RT) Slipper Clutch and New Colour – Phantom Black – Introduced
- New Accessories can be retro-fitted
- Price up by INR 2,600 than the outgoing model
- New price – INR 2.27 Lakh (Ex-Delhi)
- M.S. Dhoni becomes the first customer